WhoCanFixMyCar | Our assumptions are as follows:
- 1) User needs work done and has found us.
- 2) User finds the garage profile.
- 3) User doesn't want to, or doesn't know they can post a job but do like the look of the garage. There are no contact details available - so they exit, google the garage details and book direct.”
Assumed problem statement“As a driver I would like to book an appointment with the garage easily and quickly."
- As a driver I want to book my car in for an MOT / Service.
- As a driver I have an unknown issue with my car I want to get it fixed as conveniently as possible.
- As a driver I want to book an appointment for a garage near my home.
- As a driver I want to find the details of a garage.
- More research into the user goals and a problem statements to decide on extra flows.
- Validation and error handling.
- Test This week and Next week do we need to add in more options?
- A/B test the order of the start of the form."
- Usability tests.